Accreditation of centers, institutes and training facilities
One of the advantages offered by the American Board of Accreditation and Quality is the program of accreditation of centers, institutes and training facilities. Therefore, Americademy is working on a join cooperation with the accredited partner institutions to raise efficiency and provide expertise and accreditation according to the International standards.
- Fill in the Center / Institution / Company’s Application Form.
- An Official letter of application signed by the Foundation.
- A Copy of the organization license.
- The Administrative structure.
- A Sketch Map (if available)
- The Profile of the institution (mission, vision, goals, specialized training programs)
- A Copy of the lease / ownership contract.
- The CV of the Center Director.
- Contact information.
- A photo of a signed and sealed copy of a cooperation protocol with the Foundation.
** All the required documents should be sent via the previous form in the form of a WinRAR/WinZip file.
** A team of specialists should be visiting the institution to get to know it or an interview could be done online instead.
- Obtaining accredited certificates for courses, training programs and professional diplomas from the Academy.
- Obtaining an (accredited Center Certificate) according to the quality standards adopted by the Academy.
- The Foundation will join the American fellowship program.
- A special page for the Foundation and information on how to contact it and its activities will be available on the Academy’s website.
- There will be Continuous communication, and the institution will be provided with the latest programs and training activities at an international level.
- (3) training packages will be gifted to the Foundation for free in its first year.
- Getting all the articles, researchs and studies on everything related to training and human development for free.
- The Access to the Academy’s books and training packages for free.
- Special discount on the Academy’s tuition fees for members, employees and students of the institution.
- The institution’s trainers will get accreditation as members in the Academy in accordance with accreditation standards with a reduced fee of 50%.
- Getting Certificates issued and certified by the Academy at reduced fees, in accordance with the established standards and standards.
- The Center / Institution is granted 15 certificates issued and certified by the Academy for a one-time free course / training program (not including postage), knowing that the courier fees vary from country to country.
- Providing management and marketing advice to the organization through a specialized advisory team.
- All certificates can be certified by the US Department of State at an additional charge.
The Membership and annual membership fees (300 $) are renewed annually through the approved payment methods.